Sunday, July 4, 2010

It has been a Looong winter. Where have I been?

It has been a while since I posted but I have been busy.  I really wish I knew more about how to use this blog, in fact I feel like a Dope-David Letterman calls himself a dope so it is a good thing. Been doing more with clay again and as soon as I figure out how, I will post some pictures.  I need to take a community Ed class on Blogging.
 I am working on necklace for a friend of my sister.  I think that is called "being commissioned.", that sounds really strange to me.  Well I have all the parts done but now to get it put together.  I am going to grab my daughter and have her show me how to post pictures.
My husband just retired from the Iowa Dept. of Transportation.  his first week as a retiree was a busy one and he said, "I have been so busy I don't know how I ever had time to work.  I recently moved my clay stuff from the guest bedroom to the front porch so he can paint the guest bedroom.    Everything at my new location is a mess but we are making progress.    

1 comment:

  1. Wow I do not know what just happened but I had a long comment typed out and lost it. I will keep this one short in hopes you will email me and I can email you back with more information. I would love to meet you and just get to know all about my fellow clay lover. I do have something I would like to discuss with you soon so I hope you don't mind sharing your email address with me. Mine is barnespeggy@yahoo.com Please email me soon if you can.
    Love and Uuuuggggs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete